About ExcludedUK CIC
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting the personal data that we hold and use about you and to respecting your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://excludeduk.org, other sites we own and operate and any digital communications (including surveys and mailing lists). We only ask for personal information when we need to do so in order provide a service to you and with your consent. We will also explain why we’re collecting any personal information and how it will be used. This privacy notice explains how we collect and use personal information you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). However, if you require more information about the personal data that we hold or the way that we use it, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any data that we store will be protected through commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
Any updates to this this privacy notice will be published on this page.
Information you provide to us and how we use it
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- Signing up to our mailing lists: in order to keep informed of different areas of our work and news of our events. You can sign up to receive our e-newsletters on our website
- Registering for events: when you register for an event, you may consent to receiving newsletters from
- If you contact us (eg. with a query): we may hold your contact details in order to respond to your query, to improve our services and keep a record of our relationship with you
- Social media platforms: if you choose to interact with ExcludedUK via any one of our social media platforms, we may collect the information you have provided to us through that platform
We don’t share any personally identifiable information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. The information you provide to us will only be used to:
- deal with your enquiries and requests
- send communications in relation to purchases
- send e-newsletters relating to ExcludedUK, our events and other events from our partners that we think may be of interest
We will only hold and use your data in the ways in which you have given us consent to do so. You may withdraw your consent at any time and unsubscribe to our e-newsletters.
– Sharing information with third parties: We do not share your details with any third parties. However, we may use social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube. If you use such services, you should review their privacy policies for more information on how they handle your personal information
Keeping your information secure
We take the utmost precautions in keeping your data in a secure environment. Only our staff and appointed data processors required for specific tasks will have access to your information, and will be subject to internal confidentiality regulations.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or if you would like to speak to us about how we hold and process your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time. You can contact the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
This policy is effective as of 31 May 2020.